E-Books for Students & Graduates
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job placement expert and keynote speaker Joe Mayne announced today the release of a series of free e-books aimed college students and recent graduates trying to find jobs in this tough economy. The e-books, which will are available at www.MayneSpeaker.com, will accompany Mayne’s new book and keynote presentation which teach students how to find work by thinking like employers.
Mayne says that the six topics are the ones he has fielded questions about from students and career placement center staff most frequently in the past year:
- Finding a Job in a Tough Economy: a Guide for College Students and Recent Graduates
- Couldn’t Have Said It Any Better: How to Tackle the Seven Toughest Interview Questions
- Warming up Your Resume: Seven Tips for Creating a Resume That Makes Recruiters Want to Meet You.
- Can Your Online Persona Survive a Background Check? Meeting Your Digital Self from Employer’s Point of View
- Brand U: Leveraging Your College Years to Get a Great Job When You Graduate
- Just The One I Was Looking For: A Job Recruiter Explains How Graduates Really Get Hired
A veteran recruiter who’s seen thousands of interviewees and resumes over the past 15 years, Mayne said he sympathizes with today’s students. “Nearly every young person I talk to these days is worried about what will happen to them after graduation. I wanted to give them something free that they could use right away, and at the same time remind them that there are still plenty of opportunities out there for them if they’re willing to learn what employers really want.”